Direct Line: 262-373-2150
- Rental charges begin when the equipment leaves our yard and end when it is returned
- Rental charges are due in advance.
- Rates are for 8 hour days, 40 hour weeks and 160 hour (4 week) months
- There shall be no decrease in rent if equipment is used for less than the indicated hours
- Additional hours will be invoiced on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Rentals are F.O.B. Kelbe Bros. Equip. Co. Inc. and are to be returned to Kelbe Bros. Equip. Co. Inc.
- Rates include normal wear
- Damage to equipment will be charged at regular repair rates
- Renter is to carry adequate property and liability insurance on equipment and to provide written proof thereof designating Kelbe Brothers Equip. Co. Inc. as additional insured and loss payee.
CLICK HERE for more information on requesting written proof from insurance companies.
- Renter agrees to use competent, trained operators only.
- Renter is responsible for all normal daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance.
Renter will be charged for fuel and DEF if equipment isn't returned with full tank. Tanks are full at rental start up.
Renter must have an established account or prepayment will be required.
Credit applications are available and located in the Finance Tab above.